How to use MEKKING
※ Please don't apply the excessive volume because it becomes lumpy easily
Attention of use
MEKKING is a type of volatile solvent, inhalation of volatilized solvent which may be toxic to human body. Please carefully following instructions listed below.
- MEKKING contains flammable substance. Please ensure the working space provides good ventilation while using MEKKING and refrain from igniting flames in nearby areas.
- Never use any tool to spray MEKKING.
- Please directly apply MEKKING from its original package without diluting with water or mix with any other liquid. Mixing with such substance will cause MEKKING failure to work.
Uneven coating or whitening may appear in following situations, please do not use MEKKING until each situation is improved
Causes relevant to working condition or environment Recommended solutions Item to apply MEKKING is not completely dried up. Leave the item long enough to get completely dry before applying MEKKING. Humidity is extremely high. Improve ventilation in the working space by using fan or dehumidifier before applying MEKKING. the temperature of the surface of substrate exceeds 100°F. under such a condition as in the boiling sun during summer. Change the time schedule to apply MEKKING until it gets cooler at night so that the temperature becomes appropriate for it's usage. The room temperature reaches 40°F or lower. Heat the room of the working space by using heater before applying MEEKING.
- The time it takes for the solvent to completely evaporate is subject to the temperature but usually about 3 to 5 days then the reaction fixation ends.
- Do not spread or drip any water on the treated surface within 24 hours.
- If mouth or eye gets in touch with MEKKING, immediately rinse mouth or eye with sufficient water and seek medical attention.
- If MEKKING was applied to skin or wipe, immediately rinse with water.
- Keep MEKKING tightly closed and stored in cool and dark areas out of reach by children. Please refrain from pouring MEKKING into other containers from its original package for storage except for transportation purpose.
- When applying MEKKING, ensure the working space is equipped with ventilator to provide good ventilation.
- In order to prevent skin from exposing to MEKKING, please make sure to use protection, such as gas masks, gloves, goggles, aprons etc.
- Please thoroughly wash hands after using MEKKING
- Please refrain from using MEKKING other than its intended purposes
- Please always remember to tighten up the black cap after use. Leave it open will lead to hardening and become unusable.
|Solvent||Hazardous level Ⅱ 1st type of petroleum, Class 4|
|Storability||1 year (if kept closely sealed and stored between 4°F to 86°F)|
Formula of content may be changed without notice due to improvement made.
- ※ MEKKING is up to 200℃ resistance after complete hardening. It can be used on the bike muffler, however, please refrain from applying to the area within 15cm from the base of exhaust pipe.
- ※ MEKKING can also be used on plated items made from plastic, it will increase the brightness and improve corrosion resistance.
What is chrome plating?
What is the difference from wax?
What is the difference from polymer?
What's the effect to use MEKKING on plated items processed with wax or polymer?
Is it possible to remove rust?
Does it take professional skill to use?
Does MEKKING contain abrasive?
Can it be used to products not made with chrome plating?
Is it okay to apply MEKKING with regular wipe other than the attached "magic wipe"?
Can MEKKING be overcoated?
Can I use it on aluminum polish?
Does it have the heat resistance?
How much can I use with one bottle?
※ MEKKING is not for plating; it's only for the protection.